This is a free service, but we do have some rules...
Please ONLY submit press releases that are newsworthy and are related to Gardening.
Your press release should include the proverbial who, what, why, when and where that you see in all news stories. In your Title and Summary, do not use ALL CAPS or terms like 50% OFF or BIG SALE or list prices in your headline.
Your press release needs to be written like a story for a newspaper, not an advertisement. For more information on how to write a press release, take a look at: http://www.bignews.biz/blog/?p=13
PLEASE ONLY POST PRESS RELEASE RELATED TO GARDENING. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED.
Do not submit press releases that are just marketing hype with no news value. Our readers want to hear interesting information about services, special events and other interesting newsworthy items.
Your use of GardenNews.biz means that you agree to the following:
• We reserve the right to refuse to publish any press release that is submitted for publication at our sole discretion.
• We reserve the right to remove any press release from our Web site at any time.
• We reserve the right but are not obligated to edit any press release submitted for publication.
• The Press releases posted on this Web site are solely the responsibility of the author of the release. We take absolutely no responsibility for the content of any press release posted on this site.
• By posting or reading a press release on this Web site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, our company, our employees and contractors from any and all claims that may arise from the press releases posted on our system.
• As the author of a press release on this Web site, you agree to take full responsibility for the content of each release that you post.
• We reserve the right to terminate the use of this site by any registered user for any reason.